Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

The lion that would day dream

The lion that would day dream
main character: Mr. Bred- Lion

supporter characters: James- Elephant and Benjamin- monkey

James: “ Wake up Mr. Bred! You have to make me some bread.”

Mr. Bred: “ohh, okay.” ( after he makes some bread for james he tries to remember what he was day dreaming about)

Benjamin: “Hello Mr. bred how is your day going.”

Mr. Bred: (did not answer because he was day dreaming)

Benjamin: “Hello? ahhh who cares.” (waving his hand back Screenshot 2014-09-16 at 12.20.12.pngand forth over Mr Breds face)


James: “I don’t know what is happening Benjamin

Benjamin: “me too”.

James: “ if he does this all day it will be bad”!

Benjamin & James: Lets try wake him from his daydream   1.. 2.. 3! Wake up Mr. Bred!!!!!!

Mr. Bred: “Yes”.

Benjamin & James: “Yay you stopped day dreaming”!

Mr. Bred: “Okay I will never be lazy and just daydream and do my things I am suppose to do.

Screenshot 2014-10-21 at 09.49.49.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.