Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

George's Marvellous Medicine

George's Marvellous Medicine
George’s marvellous medicine is all about a boy that has to take care of his grandma. His grandma is very bossy and tells George to do everything while she just sits on her chair the whole day. His mum and dad told him to give grandma medicine. When he gave his grandma tea she said to add more sugar all the time. When George had to make the medicine he put lots of things in. Grandma asked George what he was doing, but George would not disclose to his grandma what he was doing.


My favourite part is when George fed the medicine to his grandma. I liked it because the grandma grew and grew until the top of the house.


I recommend this book 8-11 years old. I rate it 8-10 because it is a quite long chapter book and also because it has quite small words on each page.   

6 comments:

  1. Hey Joshua!
    It was an amazing book review.
    By the way:
    THIS IS NOT TINO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book review, Joshua C! I loved the way you described why you liked the part when George fed his grandmother with the medicine! I can't wait to see more of your work!
    Keep it up!

    From Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your book review!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.