Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Soccer

Soccer
I play for a soccer club (8 yrs) and I always talk to my coach before the game if I am nervous. I will play in three kings today. I will play with my other teammates in my club.


I feel a little nervous that the team I’m going to play against is going to win. So I will talk to my coach. The coach says“why are you still here” and I say  “ I want to talk to you about the game and I am a little nervous”. I with the coach and start talking. The field is a bit wet so the people might get dirty. I am not yet changed to his uniform. I smell the grass that just got mowed.The bench is creaking while I sit. The field was quite big for their size but it is small for the coach’s size. I am saying that I am nervous because their team is hard and they are top of the table. The coach says I’m not nervous because I believe we will win. “What is our strategy we are going to do?”.We are going to do counterattack in the first half and we are going to do an offside trap in the second half’.   We are surrounded by green leaves and some trees. There are so many birds chirping on the ground. I can hear the leaves swaying in the air. “ I say “I need to get changed now” and my coach says “okay see you on the field”.

As the coach said he believes that they will win so we won 3-0.

Screenshot 2014-10-23 at 09.47.11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.