Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

Argentina

Image by FlamingText.com


Official Language: Spanish
Currency Argentine Peso
Population: 42 632 812 Million (2015)
Capital: Buenos Aires
Nickname: La Albiceleste ( soccer nickname)


The most popular sports Argentina play are soccer, basketball, rugby union, boxing, golf, polo and tennis. Argentina comes from a Latin word silver, argentum. In the year 2001 Argentina had 5 Presidents in 10 days. The Cities in Argentina are Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Rosario, Mendoza, Tucumán, La Plata, Salta, Resistencia, Mar del Plata and more. Argentina was the country that found the Tango dance. Argentina has the current best soccer player and his name is Lionel Messi. 98% of people in Argentina can read. 92% of people in argentina are Roman Catholic, but mainly Christian. Argentina is the second largest country in the world. The Pope is Argentinian that’s why Argentina is famous. Argentina is also known as the Argentinosaurus.


By: Joshua C
 








 


 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome report Joshua! Another football country you love. Great facts and information you miss the fun facts which you always do- I love to see it next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Cochrane. Okay I will put the fun facts in my next posts.

      Delete
  2. Hi,My name is Kyra, I thought that talking about Chromebooks was a great idea. I liked your detail and information. I think that your post about how you do your sentences is a great post. My favorite sentence is sentence R4. I really like the post about Argentina.My favorite part about Argentina is when you said Argentina had 5 presidents in 10 minutes. I thought that was a very interesting fact. I thought that this was a great blog to visit. I really liked your posts and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.