Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

boys building sandcastle

Boys building sandcastle
swish! It is sunny day so we are in the beach. I see 2 boys building a sandcastle and it is still quite small. They have lots of tools they can use to make the sandcastle.


They just finished their last tower If they make a mistake they just put the sand back in the bucket and shape it again. The waves are as big as a truck. I feel very warm because it is very sunny. I can see the cent of the water. The shaped sand looks as fat as a fat cone. It looks like one of the boys is going to hit the sandcastle down. The sand is as soft as a guinea pig. The boys are really happy that they built a sandcastle by themselves. I have to eat lunch but I am still watching them from up here. The sand is as soft as a guinea pig They also have some wet sand to make the sand a bit heavier. The water is as blue as the sky. The sandcastle is wide. Even thoe I did not swim and I still am having fun. I think when they grow up they can build real castle.


Screenshot 2014-10-21 at 09.39.22.png

1 comment:

  1. I like your writing sample it is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.