Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

My homework

My homework
I am in my house doing my homework (spelling and reading) with my grandad. My grandad is helping me read my Paul Jennings book and do my spelling on the couch.


My grandad says “you are doing great in your spelling”. He is reading my book now. There are so many books in my grandad’s house. In the lounge my grandad has lots of comfy pillows. He has books for adults, teenagers and kids like me. They are nicely ordered from adults to children. My grandad says  “this is an interesting book” and I say “ thank you grandad”. When grandad is turning the page he asked me “do you know this word?” I reply “ yes it is marvellous!” My grandad has a big and fancy piano near the door to his bedroom. I say in my head “wow that is cool!” My grandad has to finish the book before I go back home to my mum and dad because I have to tell my teacher that I finished the book yesterday. My grandad only has one more word to say but then I hear the doorbell ring.


I have to go home now, but luckily I have finished my book. I say to grandad “ bye see you tomorrow after school at three o’clock!” I turn towards the door and say “Hi mum and dad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.