Pages

Sunday 13 November 2016

School in the past, present and future

Hi Guys this is an emaze about school in the past, present and future.
Powered by emaze
In our school the term 4 focus is on contrasts. I picked to do a contrast of school  in the past, present and future. In this emaze it includes information like the classroom equipment, subjects, how long the school days and years are/were/might and year groups. I decided to put all my information through emaze.  Please Comment below   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joshua C,I'm Patrick from Rm 8. I really liked how you shared with us about your learning about past,present and future. This is a good presentation for people who are learning about past,present and future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Catherine you can call me Cathy. I like your blog and really like this slide show because it made me think about the past and the future. What school is your favourite the past or future?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.