Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Lunch time at Mary Mackillop center

Lunch time at Mary MacKillop center
Mmmm! We are sitting on the grass eating my lunch with my friends. We are at the Mary Mackillop Center it is our school’s 60th diamond jubilee!

Our school have to sit under a tree because it is very sunny. Rangitoto is just across Mission bay beach. The sun is as bright as 10,000 light bulbs. I can see Ben jumping on the trampoline! I feel the wind blowing on my face. I smell the sweetness of the drink the sisters are giving us. The sisters are very kind. I can see Fr. Peter sitting on the bench. This was the best view I've ever will see in my entire life.


I say it is my best lunchtime of my life!!



3 comments:

  1. Like the way you explained your trip to the Mary Mackillop center.

    By: Heshan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heshan!

    By: Joshua C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story josh can you write about Mary Mackillop to josh thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.